Industry and Science Advisory Board Meetings (IAB, SAB)
At CEBC, we value the input from our science and industry advisory board members. To ensure that our vision, strategic plan, technical achievements and future directions are in-line with global needs, CEBC holds two advisory board meetings each year at The University of Kansas.
- Fall meeting - for industry advisory board members (IAB) to interact with CEBC faculty, students, staff, and postdoctoral associates; includes project updates.
- Spring meeting - for both industry and science advisory board members (IAB, SAB) to meet with CEBC faculty, students, staff, and postdoctoral associates; includes project updates AND formal project evaluations.
Next Meeting: October 7-8, 2019
- Draft agenda to be posted in August
- Online registration will open in August
Meeting Location: The University of Kansas, Burge Union, 1565 Irving Hill Road, Lawrence, KS
Parking is in the Allen Fieldhouse garage (on Irving Hill Rd. just east of Burge Union), or in the Burge Parking garage (accessible from the south - see Map here). Cost is $1.75 for first hour, $1.50/hr thereafter
- Guests arriving by air will fly into Kansas City International Airport.
- DoubleTree by Hilton, 200 McDonald Drive 785/841-7077
- Hampton Inn Lawrence, 2300 W Sixth Street, 785/841-4994
- The Oread Hotel, 1200 Oread Avenue, 785/843-1200
- The Eldridge Hotel, 701 Massachusetts, 785/749-5011
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott, 1 Riverfront Plaza, 785/841-2700
- Best Western of Lawrence, 2309 Iowa Street, 785/843-9100
Information for Presenters: